Maybe you’ve followed the call to be a healer…
…but found yourself working for a system that makes you feel more like a cog in a wheel than a medicine woman.
Or maybe you’re in need of healing yourself…
…and you know, deep down, that reaching for another pill isn’t the answer this time.
I hear you:
You’re longing for something a little closer to the rhythms of nature.
Something that reminds you why you became a healer.
Something that feels empowering – a resource that asks you to trust your inner wisdom above the din of a million expert opinions.
For professional helpers, healers, and changemakers, learning about the therapeutic properties of essential oils is a way of nurturing both ourselves and the people we care for. As we heal and restore ourselves, we bring healing and restoration to others.
The therapeutic use of essential oils blends the soulful and the practical. Lavender, my first love, supports both spiritual and physical healing: it has been used to heal burns and treat respiratory ailments for centuries, in addition to its stress-relieving effects. Essential oils’ aromas put us in touch with the intangible realms of emotion and memory, while having a measurable impact on our physiology.
Essential oils can support your physical body by…
- Alleviating pain from headaches and muscle aches
- Supporting your immune system in fighting off infections
- Helping your skin heal from minor burns, scratches, or bites
- Easing respiratory congestion
- Calming digestive discomfort
- Alleviating common seasonal allergies
- Promoting restful sleep
Essential oils can support your mind & spirit by…
- Adding beauty and depth to your meditation or mindfulness practice
- Alleviating stress, anxiety, and overwhelm
- Improving mental focus and clarity
- Elevating your mood
- Supporting specific spiritual intentions, such as abundance, healing from grief, and self-acceptance
Essential oils reawaken odor awareness and the connection to individuality, and greater independence improves the ability to take responsibility for one’s own health. Self-confidence and well-being are influenced, providing an improved flow of biological information through the psychosomatic network of body and mind.
-Kurt Schnaubelt, Medical Aromatherapy
Curiosity piqued? Here are 3 things you can do next:
- Take a class with me (either virtually or in-person – I’m in the Durham, NC area, but thanks to the wonders of technology, we can connect for a class even if you’re an ocean away)
- Request free samples (yes, really!)
- Learn how to order the brand I love and trust (I promise, you’re going to love these oils as much as I do)