Essential oils are a beautiful investment in your physical and mental health.
My favorite essential oils are from doTERRA, a company I love working with for a number of reasons:
- High quality standards: doTERRA essential oils are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade, an internal company standard representing the most rigorous quality testing available in the industry, to ensure that all essential oils are free of synthetic fillers, pesticides, or other toxic additives. (Want to know more about these quality standards? Check out Source to You.)
- Social conscience: doTERRA’s essential oils are sourced from over 40 countries around the world, many of which are considered developing countries. The Co-Impact Sourcing initiative is committed to developing long-term, sustainable, and mutually beneficial relationships with essential oil suppliers to ensure that the suppliers, their local communities, and the environment are treated ethically.
- Giving back: The Healing Hands Foundation is doTERRA’s charitable nonprofit organization that provides funding and resources for community-based, social impact projects in the larger communities where essential oils are sourced. Past projects have focused on building medical clinics, improving drinking water infrastructure, and building schools and other educational resources.
When you become a member of doTERRA, you join a community of engaged, heart-centered essential oil users who are part of a quiet revolution in health care. There is never ANY pressure to sell, ever. Membership costs $35 for a full year, and benefits include:
- Free 30-minute 1:1 consultation with me, where I walk you through your membership, help you learn how to use your essential oils, and you get to ask any questions you want
- Access to an extensive online library of essential oil educational resources
- 25% discount on all essential oils and products for a full year (and a free bottle of peppermint with your membership renewal) – for many people, this discount means that the membership pays for itself with their first order
- Opportunity to participate in the Loyalty Rewards Program (like frequent flyer-miles, only sweeter-smelling!) if you choose
- Opportunity to receive commission if you choose
- Opportunity to have shipping costs refunded through product credit
- Ability to order anytime, no monthly order required
Convinced? I’d be honored to walk alongside you on your essential oils journey. Here’s how to order:
How to Order
- Go to: www.mydoterra.com/elizabethbechard.
- Click on “Join & Save.”
- Click on “Join doTERRA.”
- Select preferred language/country.
- Select “Wholesale Customer.”
- Fill in the “About You” information (keep the password you create somewhere you can find it, as you’ll need it if you want to log back into your wholesale account later).
- Set up your order: you can either choose an enrollment kit that comes with a preselected collection of essential oils (this waives the $35 membership fee, and in November 2017, many of the most popular enrollment kits are 20% – email me if you would like more information about this!), or you can pay the $35 membership fee (choose the $35 “Introductory Packet” in the enrollment kit selection bar), and add any individual oils or additional items you’d like to purchase in the A La Carte section.
- Add your payment information, and process your order.
- Voila! Your oils are on their way.
Want to shop without getting a membership right away? That’s great too! Just go to www.mydoterra.com/elizabethbechard, click on “Shop” at the top, and follow the directions from there. I’m here to help if you want assistance figuring out the most cost-effective way to get the specific oils you want.
When your order goes through, I’ll receive a notification through email, and you can expect to hear from me within 2 business days – I’ll reach out to set up a time for our 1:1 consultation. Know that I receive commission from your order, and truly appreciate your support of my business.